Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ned's Atomic Dustbin, Orange 9mm at Stone Pony, Asbury Park, NJ (5/5/1995)


I remember that we got to the show waaaaaay too early. After waiting an eternity, Orange 9mm played. Eventually, Ned's Atomic Dustbin came on, and it felt like we already had been at the club for two days. I can't recall if we got to hear the big radio hit or not before Jarad demanded that we leave. (Thanks for letting me drag you there in the first place!)

God Fodder is still one of my all time top albums. It's one of the rare albums that I will still listen to from start to finish without skipping any tracks. An ex-boyfriend told me that the bassist works at the Parkside Lounge. Or, maybe I'm confused and he meant the guy from Jesus Jones. Anyway, some British ex-pat works at a bar in Manhattan.

No comments:

Post a Comment